July 27, 2020
In this fun and lighthearted episode, Cassandra talks about dating and interviews her partner Robert on what it’s actually like to date the Menstruation Queen. If you’ve struggled to date as an ambitious woman or simply need a good laugh in your life, this episode is for you.
In this episode they talk about:
- What he thought when he found out what Cassandra does for work
- How he’s chosen to see cycles as a beautiful thing
- Dating in the modern world
- What it means to show up in a relationship
- And so much more
It IS possible to manifest a relationship beyond your wildest dreams. Continue to show up for your own healing and through this evolution, you will continue to watch your external reality shift.
Loved this episode? Find Cassandra on Instagram @menstruationqueen and say hi!
July 20, 2020
In this episode, Cassandra welcomes the incredible Ciara Rubin to the GoddessCeremony Podcast to talk about what it means to actually THRIVE as an empath, find emotional intelligence and step into an embodied sensitive being.
In this episode they talk about:
- What an empath is and how to know if you’re actually an empath
- The biggest misconceptions about being an empath
- How to thrive as an empath in the online business space
- The most important tools for highly sensitive people
- How empaths can create healthy boundaries
- What one can do in unhealthy or abusive relationships
- Parenting as an empath
- And so much more!
If you’ve ever struggled as a sensitive or emotional person, this episode is absolutely extraordinary and will provide some real tangible tools to thrive with your sensitivity and embody your wisdom as an empath.
Ciara is a lifelong empath and Intuitive Life and Business Coach for Empaths. She helps women heal their inner child, and create an authentic spiritual brand that SELLS through her 1:1 Coaching and new course: Ignite Your Spiritual Biz. Ciara is obsessed with miniature things, and loves spending time with her husband and son on their homestead. Connect with her at CiaraRubin.com or on Instagram or Youtube
July 13, 2020
In this episode, Cassandra answers one of the most common questions she gets: what should you do when your period disappears or goes MIA? Sharing the 5 key questions we must ask ourselves anytime a period goes missing, this episode will give you lots of key information to make an informed decision for your health and wellbeing.
Through this conversation you’ll learn:
- Why periods go missing
- The biggest culprits behind irregular or missing periods
- Three tips to bring your cycle back
- How you can find empowerment through your cyclical health
Apply to work 1:1 with Cassandra at www.cassandrawilder.com/heal
Get on the waiting list for the ULTIMATE period healing course for a special discount code at www.cassandrawilder.com/waitinglist
Download a free tea guidebook to regulate your period at www.cassandrawilder.com/nourish
July 6, 2020
In this episode, we’re talking about the massive health disparity for Black women in the United States and the true, horrifying history of modern gynecology. Black women are far more likely still to die of pregnancy related complications than white women and this disparity goes deep even into funding for clinical trials and biomedical research where there is an absence of Black women included.
While James Marion Sims is often revered as the Father of Modern Gynecology, his practices were shockingly unethical and rooted in racism as he used Black enslaved patients for his medical experiments. As we look at the past of this “doctor” and today’s massive disparity, we talk about how we can all be part of the solution and advocate for better healthcare for Black women.
Please consider donating to at least one of these causes to help change access to healthcare and remove the massive health disparity affecting Black women:
June 29, 2020
In this episode, Cassandra talks about the difference between hustle mentality and alignment. Have you ever felt like you have to push through? Make it happen? Work harder to get better results? This hustle mentality can be a hard one to break, but it's possible that coming more into alignment will grant you the clarity and ease you've been seeking.
In this episode you'll hear:
- the difference between hustling and alignment
- how to know if something is in alignment
- the 3 characteristics of alignment
- what Cassandra has been shifting personally to shift out of hustle mode and into ease
Get on the waiting list for the ultimate period healing course at https://www.cassandrawilder.com/waitinglist
Follow Cassandra on Instagram @menstruationqueen to share how this resonated and tag her for a feature!
June 22, 2020
In this episode, Cassandra welcomes the lovely Reneé Scheer to the GoddessCeremony Podcast. In this interview, they dive into healing and the term shadow work, how creativity can help us heal ourselves and how to tap into our intuition. You’ll also hear about how to listen to your body’s wisdom and ask yourself better questions.
Even if you’ve never considered yourself an artist, this episode will definitely inspire you to create in some fashion and let your intuition flow.
Reneé is a life long Artist and Women’s Empowerment Leader who believes that every woman has the ability to harness the power of their intuition, become fully aligned, and heal old stories through a deeply intuitive creative expression process.Reneé is passionate about helping women explore the intuitive painting process so they can discover just how powerful and wise they truly are when they let their body lead the way.
Renee is the host of the Empowered Goddess Creative Podcast, leads women’s circles and retreats, is a certified life coach and an intuitive channel. She enjoys traveling, good food, and playing with her dog. You can connect with her at https://www.reneescheer.com/ and via Instagram or Facebook.
June 15, 2020
In this episode, Cassandra gets personal about a practice that has revolutionized her life recently. Through the practice of Be, Do, Have, she has watched the last few months transform and big results flow into her life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What the practice of Be, Do, Have actually means
- A lack perspective that may be holding you back
- How you can use this process to manifest with ease
- Cassandra’s experience embodying this recently and what she’s created
Be sure to get on the waiting list for the ULTIMATE period healing course now at www.cassandrawilder.com/waitinglist
Apply to work with Cassandra Wilder ND privately at www.cassandrawilder.com/heal
June 8, 2020
In this episode, Cassandra answers all of the most commonly asked questions about period health, cervical health and symptoms of imbalance. If you've ever wondered if something is "normal", this episode is for you!
Cassandra answers common questions like:
- what are symptoms of imbalances with periods?
- what should you do if you get an irregular Pap smear?
- what do large clots mean?
- what should you do if you have high testosterone or present with facial hair?
- what can you do if your period hasn't come back since getting off birth control?
Get on the waiting list NOW for the ultimate period healing course at www.cassandrawilder.com/waitinglist
Apply to work with Cassandra Wilder ND at www.cassandrawilder.com/heal
June 1, 2020
In this episode, Cassandra welcomes the extraordinary Spiritual Queen herself, Emma Mumford. Demystifying manifestation, the law of attraction and what it actually means to create your dream life, this interview is packed with practical tips, powerful guidance and inspiring reminders.
She also shares her five step manifestation process that she's used to create the life she loves AND why some people struggle to manifest.
In this episode you'll learn:
- what the law of attraction is and how it works
- Emma's five step process for manifestation that actually works
- why some people struggle to manifest and how to overcome that
- money, scarcity mindset and how to heal wounds with money
- her favorite things she's manifested
- details about her second book that is about to be released
- the best routines to get into a manifesting state
Emma Mumford is an award-winning life coach and mentor, Law of Attraction YouTuber, bestselling author, speaker and host of ‘Spiritual Queen’s Badass Podcast’. Emma’s work focuses on helping women turn their dream life into an abundant reality using the Law of Attraction and spirituality.
Her new book, Positively Wealthy, is available for pre-order and will be available in the Summer of 2020!
Stay connected with Emma here: